The Pursuing Private Practice Podcast with Jennifer McGurk
Carlie Saint-Laurent Beaucejour joins me for this episode. We hit record without a real plan in place and just decided to see where the conversation went!
We talk about Carlie’s start as a business owner, how she started practicing an intuitive eating approach, her pregnancy, and what authentic social media marketing means to her.
Carlie does a really great job of balancing being a solopreneur who does everything in her business herself with her expectations. She gives so many amazing tips in this episode!
Some of the topics discussed include:
- How previous dietitian experiences with weight loss actually help us in our anti-diet work
- Carlie’s plans for maternity leave
- How Carlie approaches social media as a business owner
- Carlie’s best tips for using social media to grow your business
Looking to grow your business?
Most dietitians have no idea how to actually market themselves and their business when they first start out. They just throw things out to the world, without any official strategy in place.
This marketing bootcamp will give you 3 fundamental marketing strategies to get at least 3 new clients to your business: https://pursuingprivatepractice.com/challenge
RESOURCES FROM JENNIFER
- Need more clients? Join our FREE Marketing Bootcamp!
- Download the FREE Dietitian Business Plan Roadmap
- Starting a private practice? Beginner Basics is for you!
- Growing your private practice? Dietitian Business School is for you!
- Connect with Jennifer on Facebook
- Connect with Jennifer on Instagram
ABOUT CARLIE BEAUCEJOUR
Carlie Saint-Laurent Beaucejour, MS, RD, LDN is a registered dietitian in the Philadelphia area. She received her bachelors in Dietetics from the University of Delaware and Master of Science degree in Clinical Nutrition from New York Institute of Technology. She is the owner of Crave with Carlie, LLC, a virtual private practice working with women of color looking to improve their relationship with food and prevent or manage diabetes and hypertension. Carlie is an active member of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics and Diversify Dietetics. In her free time you can find her hanging out with her husband Ross and pup Apollo, exercising, cooking, or spending time with family.