Libby Rothschild joins the Pursuing Private Practice podcast to talk about the importance of marketing and sales for your private practice. She also shares tips to find community in your business.
In this episode:
- How to authentically use your target audience to build community
- How to sell services to clients
- How to leverage social media, particularly Instagram
The Dietitian Business Plan Roadmap is the guide that you need to start your private practice. Learn the 10 key steps you need to do in order to start your private practice with confidence. Download your FREE guide and get started today here!
ABOUT LIBBY ROTHSCHILD
Libby Rothschild is a fellow registered dietitian nutritionist and social media marketing expert. Her work inspires female registered dietitians to attract and convert leads in their online nutrition business and private practice. Libby works as a full-time business coach specializing in showing female dietitians how to market and sell, set up systems in business, and hit sales goals.
LINKS / RESOURCES:“(How to go from side hustle to full time), you have to look at your time as being valuable. Not every task is created equal” -Libby Rothschild and @JenMcGurkRDN #pursuingprivatepractice #podcastClick To Tweet
RESOURCES FROM JENNIFER
- Download the FREE Dietitian Business Plan Roadmap
- Starting a private practice? Beginner Basics is for you!
- Growing your private practice? Dietitian Business School is for you!
- Connect on Facebook
- Connect on Instagram
Pursuing Private Practice offers so many different resources for non-diet dietitians who are starting and growing a business!
- The Dietitian Business Plan Roadmap is the guide that you need to start your private practice. Learn the 10 key steps you need to do in order to start your private practice with confidence. Download your FREE guide and get started today here!
- If you are actively growing a business, check out Marketing Bootcamp to learn how to set up a marketing plan.
- Check out our Self-Care Video Series to learn how to protect your boundaries as a business owner.