Libby Rothschild joins the Pursuing Private Practice podcast to talk about the importance of marketing and sales for your private practice. She also shares tips to find community in your business.
In this episode:
- How to authentically use your target audience to build community
- How to sell services to clients
- How to leverage social media, particularly Instagram
This episode is sponsored by a FREE training “5 Secrets To Make Money and Make An Impact In Your Private Practice”. Come hang out with me “5 Secrets To Make Money and Make An Impact In Your Private Practice”. Come hang out with me LIVE on Thursday, September 19th at 1:00pm eastern and 5:00pm eastern. In this training you will learn:
- How to build a foundation for your business that is NOT the perfect name or logo (find out what it is and stop drawing your logo right now!)
- How you can thrive in private practice while working with clients in a weight inclusive way.
- The secret sauce of what to say in your marketing so clients say “YES!” to your services.
- How you may be networking all wrong and how to network in a different way that will triple your referrals.
- What to do when you hit a bump in the road and feel like nothing is working.
Sign up here: www.pursuingprivatepractice.com/learn. There will be a replay too but sign up to get it!
ABOUT LIBBY ROTHSCHILD
Libby Rothschild is a fellow registered dietitian nutritionist and social media marketing expert. Her work inspires female registered dietitians to attract and convert leads in their online nutrition business and private practice. Libby works as a full-time business coach specializing in showing female dietitians how to market and sell, set up systems in business, and hit sales goals.
LINKS / RESOURCES:“(How to go from side hustle to full time), you have to look at your time as being valuable. Not every task is created equal” -Libby Rothschild and @JenMcGurkRDN #pursuingprivatepractice #podcastClick To Tweet
RESOURCES FROM JENNIFER
- Training Programs for Dietitians
- 10 Mistakes Professional Make in Private Practice
- Build a Weight Inclusive Practice
- 5 Reasons Why Your Clients Binge Eat
- Connect on Facebook
- Connect on Instagram
Jennifer McGurk, RDN, CDN, CDE, CEDRD is a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist whose mission is to help dietitians Be the Dietitian you were Meant to Be. She is an expert in the field of eating disorders and also supervises other Registered Dietitians as an iaedp approved supervisor. She is the owner of Eat With Knowledge in Nyack, NY and leads a team of dietitians who support the philosophy, “Feel fabulous about food!”
Download her FREE resource on the top 10 mistakes professionals make in private practice.