The Pursuing Private Practice Podcast with Jennifer McGurk
In this episode:
We’re switching things up today with a reverse interview! My operations director interviewed me shortly before my third son was born, all about how we planned and prepared for my maternity leave at Pursuing Private Practice.
We wanted to get a little bit more vulnerable and give everyone a peek behind the scenes at maternity leave as a business owner.
Some of the topics discussed include:
- Preparing for maternity leave during pregnancy
- Why Jennifer decided to take time off for maternity leave
- The guilt and worry that comes along with stepping away from your business
- How to not let the momentum in your business die when you’re away
- Setting boundaries around work and social media
- How much time is “enough time”
Are you feeling burnt out and resentful of your private practice? In this free 3-part video series, you will learn: what self-care means to you and WHY it’s so important, how to set financial boundaries so that you never undervalue your worth, and how to identify your own personal triggers in difficult situations so that you can know how to move forward when you feel stuck. Sign up at https://pursuingprivatepractice.com/selfcare/
RESOURCES FROM JENNIFER