The Pursuing Private Practice Podcast with Jennifer McGurk
In this episode:
We’re switching things up today with a reverse interview! My operations director interviewed me shortly before my third son was born, all about how we planned and prepared for my maternity leave at Pursuing Private Practice.
We wanted to get a little bit more vulnerable and give everyone a peek behind the scenes at maternity leave as a business owner.
Some of the topics discussed include:
- Preparing for maternity leave during pregnancy
- Why Jennifer decided to take time off for maternity leave
- The guilt and worry that comes along with stepping away from your business
- How to not let the momentum in your business die when you’re away
- Setting boundaries around work and social media
- How much time is “enough time”
Are you feeling burnt out and resentful of your private practice? In this free 3-part video series, you will learn: what self-care means to you and WHY it’s so important, how to set financial boundaries so that you never undervalue your worth, and how to identify your own personal triggers in difficult situations so that you can know how to move forward when you feel stuck. Sign up at https://pursuingprivatepractice.com/selfcare/
RESOURCES FROM JENNIFER
- Need more clients? Join our FREE Marketing Bootcamp!
- Download the FREE Dietitian Business Plan Roadmap
- Starting a private practice? Beginner Basics is for you!
- Growing your private practice? Dietitian Business School is for you!
- Connect with Jennifer on Facebook
- Connect with Jennifer on Instagram
Pursuing Private Practice offers so many different resources for non-diet dietitians who are starting and growing a business!
- The Dietitian Business Plan Roadmap is the guide that you need to start your private practice. Learn the 10 key steps you need to do in order to start your private practice with confidence. Download your FREE guide and get started today here!
- If you are actively growing a business, check out Marketing Bootcamp to learn how to set up a marketing plan.
- Check out our Self-Care Video Series to learn how to protect your boundaries as a business owner.