The Pursuing Private Practice Podcast with Jennifer McGurk
In this episode:
This episode of the Pursuing Private Practice is very different from any episode I’ve done before! I really enjoyed having this type of conversation and hope you find a lot of value in it too.
Taylor is the Operations Director here at Pursuing Private Practice! We talk about how we found each other, how our working relationship has evolved since Taylor started working with me, and how we manage all of the moving pieces of a growing online business.
When it really comes down to it, hiring someone is a process. You don’t just decide to hire someone and see everything click into place on day one. You will have to train someone in how your business works, make sure that your personalities mesh well together, and maintain open lines of communication. Hiring someone can feel like a lot of work initially, but it is so worth it in the long run.
I hope you enjoy this behind the scenes look at Pursuing Private Practice!
Some of the topics discussed include:
- How Taylor and I started working together
- What Taylor’s role looked like in the beginning and how it has grown and evolved over time
- The project management software we use to keep everything organized and on track
- Our best advice for business owners who are thinking about hiring
The Dietitian Business Plan Roadmap is the guide that you need to start your private practice. Learn the 10 key steps you need to do in order to start your private practice with confidence. Download your FREE guide and get started today here!
RESOURCES FROM JENNIFER
- Starting a private practice? Beginner Basics is for you!
- Growing you private practice? Dietitian Business School is for you!
- Connect on Facebook
- Connect on Instagram
ABOUT TAYLOR MOSER
Taylor is a brand and web designer for female business owners who are driven by making a positive impact with their businesses. She helps female business owners show up as the CEO of a business that communicates their mission and expertise through their branding and design.
She is an Enneagram 9 and a whole brain thinker who loves the mix of big creativity and tiny little details her work demands. Outside of work she’s a wife, mom, and an avid fiction reader.
- Learn more about Taylor and her business
- Connect with Taylor on Instagram
- Check out Micala Quinn’s hire form