The Pursuing Private Practice Podcast with Jennifer McGurk
In this episode:
Today’s topic is so important, especially if you are newer to business.
Jenna and I are discussing niching down in your business! We talk about the pros and cons of niching down and why it can be so hard to actually do.
Jenna shares her own business plans and talks about approaching her business as an experiment to figure out what really resonates with her. I love this perspective and think it is powerful advice for business owners at any stage in their business.
Some of the topics discussed include:
- Making the bridge between your passions and your business
- Using non-judgemental curiosity to identify your niche
- Scarcity vs. abundance
- Creating a marketing plan that aligns with your values
The Dietitian Business Plan Roadmap is the guide that you need to start your private practice. Learn the 10 key steps you need to do in order to start your private practice with confidence. Download your FREE guide and get started today here!
RESOURCES FROM JENNIFER
- Download the FREE Dietitian Business Plan Roadmap
- Starting a private practice? Beginner Basics is for you!
- Growing your private practice? Dietitian Business School is for you!
- Connect on Facebook
- Connect on Instagram
ABOUT JENNA TALLEDA
Jenna Talleda became a Registered Dietitian in 2007 and has worked in a variety of settings, like the WIC program, non-profit organizations, hospitals, long-term care, a drug rehab center, and now is in private practice. She has worked across the age spectrum, but most of her experience is with prenatal/postpartum women and children. She became a Certified Intuitive Eating Counselor in 2017, and is currently working on her Certified Lactation Counselor credential.
Pursuing Private Practice offers so many different resources for non-diet dietitians who are starting and growing a business!
- The Dietitian Business Plan Roadmap is the guide that you need to start your private practice. Learn the 10 key steps you need to do in order to start your private practice with confidence. Download your FREE guide and get started today here!
- If you are actively growing a business, check out Marketing Bootcamp to learn how to set up a marketing plan.
- Check out our Self-Care Video Series to learn how to protect your boundaries as a business owner.