The Pursuing Private Practice Podcast with Jennifer McGurk
Brittany Modell and I had such an authentic, honest, and vulnerable conversation in this episode, which can be a very rare thing in the business world.
Brittany just launched a new offer, and she didn’t get the results she was hoping for. She wanted to come on the podcast and break down what happened because she felt like she learned so many valuable lessons that our audience could really benefit from.
Some of the topics discussed include:
- Diet culture in business coaching
- Experimenting in your business and seeing what sticks
- Building a business through lessons learned
- Lessons learned from launching
Looking to grow your business?
Most dietitians have no idea how to actually market themselves and their business when they first start out. They just throw things out to the world, without any official strategy in place.
This marketing bootcamp will give you 3 fundamental marketing strategies to get at least 3 new clients to your business: https://pursuingprivatepractice.com/challenge
RESOURCES FROM JENNIFER
- Need more clients? Join our FREE Marketing Bootcamp!
- Download the FREE Dietitian Business Plan Roadmap
- Starting a private practice? Beginner Basics is for you!
- Growing your private practice? Dietitian Business School is for you!
- Connect with Jennifer on Facebook
- Connect with Jennifer on Instagram
ABOUT BRITTANY MODELL
Brittany Modell, MS, RD, CDN is a Registered Dietitian, Certified Intuitive Eating Counselor and founder of Brittany Modell, Nutrition and Wellness, INC, a virtual nutrition and body image coaching practice. She is also a co-host of Food Therapy Podcast, which explores the intersections of food freedom, diet culture and mental health. Brittany uses a non-diet approach to nutrition and health and practices from a HAES (Health at Every Size) perspective.
Brittany helps her clients break the cycle of chronic dieting by cultivating a healthy relationship with food and helping them to reconnect their mind and body. Brittany takes a self-care approach and focuses on all aspects of health and wellbeing, including food, movement, body image, stress management, and sleep.
- Connect with Brittany on Instagram