The Pursuing Private Practice Podcast with Jennifer McGurk
In this episode:
We’re kicking off 2021 with a special podcast series to catch up with former podcast guests and hear about how they handled the crazy ride that was the year 2020.
In this episode, we’re talking with 4 dietitians who learned to embrace the uncertainty of the past year. We discuss the importance of taking the time to reflect back on our trials, creating a responsive business model, and taking care of ourselves.
Looking to grow your business?
When they first start out, most dietitians have no idea how to actually market themselves and their business. They just throw things out to the world, without any official strategy in place.
This marketing bootcamp will give you 3 fundamental marketing strategies to get at least 3 new clients to your business: https://pursuingprivatepractice.com/challenge
RESOURCES FROM JENNIFER
- Starting a private practice? Beginner Basics is for you!
- Growing you private practice? Dietitian Business School is for you!
- Connect on Facebook
- Connect on Instagram
- Listen to Fiona’s previous interview on the Pursuing Private Practice Podcast
- Learn more about Fiona and her business
- Listen to Kimmie’s previous interview on the Pursuing Private Practice Podcast
- Learn more about Kimmie and her business
- Listen to Jessica’s previous interview on the Pursuing Private Practice Podcast
- Learn more about Jessica and her business