The Pursuing Private Practice Podcast with Jennifer McGurk
In this episode:
Here at Pursuing Private Practice, we are celebrating the holiday season! We know the holidays can bring up so many emotions, and we are wishing each of you all the self-care and peace during this holiday season.
I wanted to take a second to talk about coasting in your business during the holidays. December is a time to coast as much as possible (at least that’s my own belief!). The reason for that is because there are so many other things going on in our lives that need extra attention: gift-buying and giving, socializing, different routines, shifting childcare, etc. We cannot do all the things, and December is the perfect time to give yourself a break when it comes to your business growth.
Some of the topics discussed include:
- What is coasting?
- Ideas for cutting back on your workload
- How business impacts other areas of life
- The negative feelings around coasting
How to know when it’s time to stop coasting
Are you feeling burnt out and resentful of your private practice? In this free 3-part video series, you will learn: what self-care means to you and WHY it’s so important, how to set financial boundaries so that you never undervalue your worth, and how to identify your own personal triggers in difficult situations so that you can know how to move forward when you feel stuck. Sign up at https://pursuingprivatepractice.com/selfcare/
RESOURCES FROM JENNIFER
- Need more clients? Join our FREE Marketing Bootcamp!
- Download the FREE Dietitian Business Plan Roadmap
- Starting a private practice? Beginner Basics is for you!
- Growing your private practice? Dietitian Business School is for you!
- Connect with Jennifer on Facebook
- Connect with Jennifer on Instagram