The Pursuing Private Practice Podcast with Jennifer McGurk
In this episode:
We’re kicking off 2021 with a special podcast series to catch up with former podcast guests and hear about how they handled the crazy ride that was the year 2020.
This episode focuses on three dietitians who have experienced a growth in their businesses in 2020. If we aren’t intentional about pausing to celebrate our growth and wins, we might just pass it by. Listen in to hear these dietitians recognize the lessons they learned in 2020 and acknowledge the growth they’ve experienced.
Dietitian Business School is a membership for dietitians that’re growing a private practice and beyond! You’ll be joining a powerful group of dietitians who believe in a non-diet way of counseling.
There’s a collective energy among this group of dietitians rebelling against the dietitian “norm” to build a business and make money with a weight-inclusive approach to health. We do it differently, we’ll show you how!
Dietitian Business School includes business education and training, group coaching and group supervision, self-care, accountability, and community all in one.
We encourage you to lean into the uncertainty and challenge yourself to do things for your business that will truly create change for you as a business owner. Come hang out with dietitians that will inspire you.
RESOURCES FROM JENNIFER
- Starting a private practice? Beginner Basics is for you!
- Growing you private practice? Dietitian Business School is for you!
- Connect on Facebook
- Connect on Instagram
- Listen to Jen’s previous interview on the Pursuing Private Practice Podcast
- Learn more about Jen and her business
- Listen to Bri’s previous interview on the Pursuing Private Practice Podcast
- Learn more about Bri and her business
- Check out Bri and Jennifer’s IG Stories Part 1 and Part 2
- Listen to Alexis’s previous interview on the Pursuing Private Practice Podcast
- Learn more about Alexis and her business
- Listen to Nicole’s previous interview on the Pursuing Private Practice Podcast
- Learn more about Nicole and her business
Pursuing Private Practice offers so many different resources for non-diet dietitians who are starting and growing a business!
- The Dietitian Business Plan Roadmap is the guide that you need to start your private practice. Learn the 10 key steps you need to do in order to start your private practice with confidence. Download your FREE guide and get started today here!
- If you are actively growing a business, check out Marketing Bootcamp to learn how to set up a marketing plan.
- Check out our Self-Care Video Series to learn how to protect your boundaries as a business owner.