The Pursuing Private Practice Podcast with Jennifer McGurk
We’re kicking off 2022 with our traditional special podcast series to catch up with former podcast guests and hear about what they’ve been up to and lessons they’ve learned in the past year. So often, we set big goals and make plans, and then everything changes! This episode is the second one in the 2022 series.
In this episode, we discuss pivoting in business. As a business owner, I’ve had to make many pivots myself over the years. Running a business is really one big experiment around figuring out what works for you and your ideal clients. All of our guests today have made major pivots in their business within the last year. We talk about the good and the hard. I hope this episode inspires you!
Dietitian Business School is a membership for dietitians that are growing a private practice and beyond! You’ll be joining a powerful group of dietitians who believe in a non-diet way of counseling.
There’s a collective energy among this group of dietitians rebelling against the dietitian “norm” to build a business and make money with a weight-inclusive approach to health. We do it differently, we’ll show you how!
Dietitian Business School includes business education and training, group coaching and group supervision, self-care, accountability, and community all in one.
We encourage you to lean into the uncertainty and challenge yourself to do things for your business that will truly create change for you as a business owner. Come hang out with dietitians who will inspire you.
RESOURCES FROM JENNIFER
- Download the FREE Dietitian Business Plan Roadmap
- Starting a private practice? Beginner Basics is for you!
- Growing your private practice? Dietitian Business School is for you!
- Connect with Pursuing Private Practice on Facebook
- Connect with Pursuing Private Practice on Instagram
Christine Dyan Thomson
- Learn more about Christine and her business
- Learn more about Amie and her business
- Learn more about Bri and her business