The Pursuing Private Practice Podcast with Jennifer McGurk
We’re kicking off 2022 with our traditional special podcast series to catch up with former podcast guests and hear about what they’ve been up to and lessons they’ve learned in the past year. So often, we set big goals and make plans, and then everything changes!
In this episode, we’re talking all about motherhood in business. All three of these guests are in different places in their motherhood journeys. Courtney is returning from maternity leave, Erica has been on maternity leave for 5 months now, and Taylor is pregnant and planning for maternity leave in the spring.
Motherhood definitely impacts business in great ways and in ways that can feel stressful. It’s so important to prepare for the transition as much as you can, while still knowing that every pregnancy and parenting journey is unique.
RESOURCES FROM JENNIFER
- Download the FREE Dietitian Business Plan Roadmap
- Starting a private practice? Beginner Basics is for you!
- Growing your private practice? Dietitian Business School is for you!
- Connect with Pursuing Private Practice on Facebook
- Connect with Pursuing Private Practice on Instagram
- Learn more about Courtney and her business
- Learn more about Erica and her business
- Learn more about Taylor and her business