The Pursuing Private Practice Podcast with Jennifer McGurk
In this episode:
We’re kicking off 2022 with our traditional special podcast series to catch up with former podcast guests and hear about what they’ve been up to and lessons they’ve learned in the past year. So often, we set big goals and make plans, and then everything changes! This episode is the first one in the 2022 series.
In this episode, we talk about gaining new experiences to build your business. Each of our guests, Dawn Lundin, Stephanie Dorfman, and Courtney Vickery, had different experiences throughout the course of 2021 that they used to build their businesses in new ways.
I’m so excited for you to hear these three stories!
Dietitian Business School is a membership for dietitians that are growing a private practice and beyond! You’ll be joining a powerful group of dietitians who believe in a non-diet way of counseling.
There’s a collective energy among this group of dietitians rebelling against the dietitian “norm” to build a business and make money with a weight-inclusive approach to health. We do it differently, we’ll show you how!
Dietitian Business School includes business education and training, group coaching and group supervision, self-care, accountability, and community all in one.
We encourage you to lean into the uncertainty and challenge yourself to do things for your business that will truly create change for you as a business owner. Come hang out with dietitians who will inspire you.
RESOURCES FROM JENNIFER
- Download the FREE Dietitian Business Plan Roadmap
- Starting a private practice? Beginner Basics is for you!
- Growing your private practice? Dietitian Business School is for you!
- Connect with Pursuing Private Practice on Facebook
- Connect with Pursuing Private Practice on Instagram
- Learn more about Dawn and her business
- Learn more about Stephanie and her business
- Learn more about Courtney and her business
- Learn more about Courtney’s design business