The Pursuing Private Practice Podcast with Jennifer McGurk
In this episode:
When we start our business, it is so common to think: No one is going to buy my stuff.
It can feel so hard to talk about our doubts because social media is saturated with competing businesses posting about their successes and flashing their large numbers.
Kourtney Johnson joined me for a very honest conversation today about the reality of starting a business and not finding immediate success. This episode is more of a business coaching session than a regular podcast interview, and I’m so happy about how it turned out!
Some of the topics discussed include:
- Identifying the best offer for your business
- The importance of social proof
- Onboarding new clients
- Marketing efforts and how to get more eyes on your offer
The Dietitian Business Plan Roadmap is the guide that you need to start your private practice. Learn the 10 key steps you need to do in order to start your private practice with confidence. Download your FREE guide and get started today here!
RESOURCES FROM JENNIFER
- Starting a private practice? Beginner Basics is for you!
- Growing you private practice? Dietitian Business School is for you!
- Connect on Facebook
- Connect on Instagram
ABOUT KOURTNEY JOHNSON, RDN
Kourtney received her Bachelor’s degree in Dietetics from St. Catherine University in 2017. After graduation she completed 1600 hours of fieldwork in Mayo Clinic’s Dietetic Internship. As a registered dietitian she stays up to date with the latest nutrition information through continuing education opportunities.
Kourtney is a believer in living a balanced life. That includes finding peace with food (not stressing about what we eat and knowing that all foods fit), not obsessively exercising (finding movement that we truly enjoy) and spending time being productive each day while still finding time to do the activities we love.
- Learn more about Kourtney’s business
- Connect with Kourtney on Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and Facebook
- Join Kourtney’s Facebook group
Pursuing Private Practice offers so many different resources for non-diet dietitians who are starting and growing a business!
- The Dietitian Business Plan Roadmap is the guide that you need to start your private practice. Learn the 10 key steps you need to do in order to start your private practice with confidence. Download your FREE guide and get started today here!
- If you are actively growing a business, check out Marketing Bootcamp to learn how to set up a marketing plan.
- Check out our Self-Care Video Series to learn how to protect your boundaries as a business owner.