Jennifer McGurk, host of the Pursuing Private Practice Podcast explains how this show will help dietitians and other professionals in private practice.
Welcome to the Pursuing Private Practice podcast!
In this first solo show, Jennifer McGurk talks about what to expect from the Pursuing Private Practice podcast. She tells her story of building her private practice and many lessons learned along the way. You will hear about:
- Why Jennifer is so passionate about helping clients feel fabulous about food and supporting professionals to do this important work
- How Pursuing Private Practice was created and how the mission has evolved over time
- Jennifer’s belief that you can make money and make an impact in private practice
The Pursuing Private Practice podcast is just getting started! Stay tuned for more episodes on business strategy, nutrition counseling skills, and advice and support for dietitians growing a weight inclusive business. The Pursuing Private Practice podcast will feature guest interviews, solo shows for Q and A, and be THE resource for building an intuitive eating private practice!My mission is to empower you, dietitians and healthcare professionals, to build a nutrition counseling private practice, making money and making an impact in this world.” #pursuingprivatepractice #podcastClick To Tweet
RESOURCES FROM JENNIFER
- Training Programs
- Free Training: 5 Secrets To Get More Clients
- Build a Weight Inclusive Practice
- 5 Reasons Why Your Clients Binge Eat
- 10 Mistakes Professional Make in Private Practice
- Connect on Facebook
- Connect on Instagram
To learn more about the programs, courses, supervision, and Pursuing Private Practice book series mentioned on the podcast, visit https://jennifermcgurkrdn.teachable.com/
Jennifer McGurk, RDN, CDN, CDE, CEDRD is a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist whose mission is to help dietitians Be the Dietitian you were Meant to Be. She is an expert in the field of eating disorders and also supervises other Registered Dietitians as an iaedp approved supervisor. She is the owner of Eat With Knowledge in Nyack, NY and leads a team of dietitians who support the philosophy, “Feel fabulous about food!”
Download her FREE resource on the top 10 mistakes professionals make in private practice.