Jennifer McGurk, host of the Pursuing Private Practice Podcast explains how this show will help dietitians and other professionals in private practice.
Welcome to the Pursuing Private Practice podcast!
In this first solo show, Jennifer McGurk talks about what to expect from the Pursuing Private Practice podcast. She tells her story of building her private practice and many lessons learned along the way. You will hear about:
- Why Jennifer is so passionate about helping clients feel fabulous about food and supporting professionals to do this important work
- How Pursuing Private Practice was created and how the mission has evolved over time
- Jennifer’s belief that you can make money and make an impact in private practice
The Pursuing Private Practice podcast is just getting started! Stay tuned for more episodes on business strategy, nutrition counseling skills, and advice and support for dietitians growing a weight inclusive business. The Pursuing Private Practice podcast will feature guest interviews, solo shows for Q and A, and be THE resource for building an intuitive eating private practice!My mission is to empower you, dietitians and healthcare professionals, to build a nutrition counseling private practice, making money and making an impact in this world.” #pursuingprivatepractice #podcastClick To Tweet
RESOURCES FROM JENNIFER
- Download the FREE Dietitian Business Plan Roadmap
- Starting a private practice? Beginner Basics is for you!
- Growing your private practice? Dietitian Business School is for you!
- Connect on Facebook
- Connect on Instagram
The Dietitian Business Plan Roadmap is the guide that you need to start your private practice. Learn the 10 key steps you need to do in order to start your private practice with confidence. Download your FREE guide and get started today here!