The Pursuing Private Practice Podcast with Jennifer McGurk
Join Danielle of the Pursuing Private Practice team and Dr. Jessica Aron as they discuss how to best take care of yourself both as a human and clinician this holiday season.
- Increasing support over the holidays in a way that supports your boundaries
- Turning up the volume on joy, love, and connection
- The importance of self-reflection & self-awareness when it comes to self-care & boundaries
OUR SHOW SPONSOR
We are so excited to announce that our January 2023 supervision groups are now open for enrollment!! Whether you are curious about supervision or already a fan of supervision, we invite you to learn more about how we advance your skills during our work together. Our supervision groups for dietitians focus on both Q&A on various topics as a clinician and case consultation. You will leave our group with more knowledge, more confidence, and most importantly know what support you need for yourself as a business owner. You can learn more at www.pursuingprivatepractice.com/supervision and sign up for a January group!
RESOURCES FROM JENNIFER
- Download the FREE Dietitian Business Plan Roadmap
- Starting a private practice? Beginner Basics is for you!
- Growing your private practice? Business School is for you!
- Connect with Jennifer on Instagram
ABOUT DR. JESSICA ARON
Jessica Aron, Psy.D. is a clinical psychologist who is passionate about helping teens and adults heal their relationship with food and body image. She provides virtual therapy in English and Spanish across six states. Through compassionate and evidence-based approaches, she empowers clients to take charge of their recovery, challenge diet culture, and connect with what it means to truly take care of themselves. Drawing from her clinical experience across multiple levels of care, she uses an integrated approach including Intuitive Eating principles, an anti-diet lens, DBT, and insight-oriented therapies. Dr. Jessica’s favorite acts of self-care include live music, reading, and being in nature.
- Learn more about Dr. Jessica on her website