The Pursuing Private Practice Podcast with Jennifer McGurk
In this episode:
Join Jennifer as she answers all your business boundaries & self-care questions! We enjoyed recording this episode live with members of Business School, Group Supervision, and those who follow us! Some topics include:
- Both logistics and mindset shifts to help create and enforce boundaries & self-care
- Creating an ideal week that gives insight into what you need as a business owner (and human!)
- Giving yourself permission to assess your boundaries & self-care knowing that they should change
What do you want to see from Pursuing Private Practice in 2023? We’d love your feedback!
For more information about Your Zone of Genius – Gay Hendricks
OUR SHOW SPONSOR
We are so excited to announce that our January 2023 supervision groups are now open for enrollment!! Whether you are curious about supervision or already a fan of supervision, we invite you to learn more about how we advance your skills during our work together. Our supervision groups for dietitians focus on both Q&A on various topics as a clinician and case consultation. You will leave our group with more knowledge, more confidence, and most importantly know what support you need for yourself as a business owner. You can learn more at www.pursuingprivatepractice.com/supervision and sign up for a January group!
RESOURCES FROM JENNIFER
- Free training: 5 Steps To Start Your Private Practice
- Free training: 5 Moves To Make More Money Without Burnout
- Join Business School
- Connect with Pursuing Private Practice on Instagram