The Pursuing Private Practice Podcast with Jennifer McGurk
If you’re starting a private practice, Pursuing Private Practice is here for you! Beginner Basics is the course that takes you from knowing nothing about business to booking your first client!
Beginner Basics will transform you into a strong business owner. This course will show you how to:
- Overcome all the negative emotions that are holding you back from starting your business
- Develop a vision for your business that aligns with your values and reach your goals
- Set up your business with ease and get your first client booked!
Pursuing Private Practice: Beginner Basics is for you if…
- You have a strong desire to help clients in private practice.
- You want to get paid what you’re actually worth.
- You want clarity about setting up a business.
- You need confidence that you’re making the right decisions.
- You want step-by-step guidance on what to do to set your business up.
- You know your business will make a difference in this world and you want to be part of a movement that helps clients feel fabulous about food
Here’s What You Get:
- 5 jam-packed video lessons where you’ll get step-by-step guidance to set up your private practice
- A business plan you can personalize to make sure you have everything lined up before you open for clients
- Swipe files for office policy forms and superbills (these are the forms I use in my practice that you personalize and use in yours)
- Specific marketing ideas to introduce your new business and get clients making appointments
Our swipe files include these forms I use for my business so you don’t have to recreate the wheel:
- Nutrition intake assessment form
- Office policies and credit card authorization form
- Authorization to release information form
- Good Faith Estimate template
- and more!
Check out Beginner Basics and join before June 9th to get bonus content and access to a special EMR Showcase that will be happening June 15th!
RESOURCES FROM JENNIFER