The Pursuing Private Practice Podcast with Jennifer McGurk
This episode is about a topic that is near and dear to my heart: marketing yourself as an anti-diet intuitive eating dietitian. I really hope this message impacts you and helps you move forward in your business!
Sometimes it seems like everyone out there is an anti-diet intuitive eating dietitian with a virtual practice, right?! So many of us have moved our practice to a virtual model, and we’re all teaching the same type of content and offering the same type of services to our clients.
This is why it is so important as a dietitian that you infuse your personality and put your own spin on your messaging and your offers. There are going to be people who truly resonate with YOU, and those are your ideal clients. There are also going to be people who do not resonate with you, and that’s great too! They aren’t your ideal client. Trust me, there are more than enough clients to go around!
When you have a message and a mission that is out there to the world that really attracts your ideal person, it is so much better for the health and longevity of your business! Now is the perfect time to work on this. What can you do right now to attract the people that are perfect for you?
Some of the topics discussed include:
- You are your own business, and you see things through your own eyes
- Specializing within a sub-niche (a niche within a niche!)
- Pivoting to be helpful now
- The power of community in marketing
How are you going to put your own spin into an intuitive eating, weight-inclusive, anti-diet message to help your audience? – Jennifer McGurk
The Dietitian Business Plan Roadmap is the guide that you need to start your private practice. Learn the 10 key steps you need to do in order to start your private practice with confidence. Download your FREE guide and get started today here!
RESOURCES FROM JENNIFER
- Download the FREE Dietitian Business Plan Roadmap
- Starting a private practice? Beginner Basics is for you!
- Growing your private practice? Dietitian Business School is for you!
- Connect on Facebook
- Connect on Instagram
Pursuing Private Practice offers so many different resources for non-diet dietitians who are starting and growing a business!
- The Dietitian Business Plan Roadmap is the guide that you need to start your private practice. Learn the 10 key steps you need to do in order to start your private practice with confidence. Download your FREE guide and get started today here!
- If you are actively growing a business, check out Marketing Bootcamp to learn how to set up a marketing plan.
- Check out our Self-Care Video Series to learn how to protect your boundaries as a business owner.