The Pursuing Private Practice Podcast with Jennifer McGurk
In this episode:
This podcast episode is a short message for you about what’s coming up with Pursuing Private Practice!
We have had a crazzyyyyyy few months. It honestly feels like we have all been working a lot over here as we are redeveloping our curriculum to reflect the different stages of business. This is honestly my zone of genius and I have LOVED every minute of it, as I truly feel this is what I am called to do!!!
But I did not practice what I preach and take inventory of my own energy that was needed to complete this major overhaul of a work project. For the past few months I have noticed some of my burnout tendencies coming on full force.
With that in mind, I can’t tell you all of my ideas yet, but please know that I will announce those things when we have final plans. I do have three things to tell you today that are official!
- We have a recorded business strategy training for you www.pursuingprivatepractice.com/businessplan2022
- We are working on updates to Beginner Basics! There have been a lot of things that have caught my attention in that course as we’ve worked on DBS. No Surprises Act, how I’ve rehauled my onboarding system in my own group private practice, and I’ve also learned new legal considerations while I’ve been working with a new accountant for the past 6 months. Perhaps the biggest rehaul of all is alllll of the mindset work that I believe is needed to start a business. I feel like Beginner Basics includes this, but I have a LOT more to say since I recorded that course back in 2020. For anyone interested in these updates, now is a great time to get in!
- And finally, one of our courses is closing at the end of March. Help Your Clients Feel Fabulous About Food is our nutrition counseling skills course. The CEU’s expire in August and we’re not going to renew them. We are going to move the content into DBS though so it will live on, but it won’t be an official course.
I am thrilled to lead such an incredible company making a difference in the lives of so many people – not just the dietitians we work with, but also all of the clients that are impacted by these incredible business owners!
RESOURCES FROM JENNIFER
- Need more clients? Join our FREE Marketing Bootcamp!
- Download the FREE Dietitian Business Plan Roadmap
- Starting a private practice? Beginner Basics is for you!
- Growing your private practice? Dietitian Business School is for you!
- Connect with Jennifer on Facebook
- Connect with Jennifer on Instagram