The Pursuing Private Practice Podcast with Jennifer McGurk
Join Jennifer along with her business besties, Stefani and Lindsay, as they discuss the importance of forming relationships that help support you in both business and life. Some topics include:
- The instant connection that brought the group together in a balanced and aligned way
- A safe space to share the non-business stuff that affects business
- Holding space to process & vent in times of pivoting business offers
RESOURCES FROM JENNIFER
- Free training: 5 Steps To Start Your Private Practice
- Free training: 5 Moves To Make More Money Without Burnout
- Join Business School
- Connect with Pursuing Private Practice on Instagram
ABOUT STEFANI REINOLD
Dr. Stefani Reinold is a board-certified psychiatrist, author of the book Let Your Heart Out, podcast host, military wife, and mother of 4. She is passionate about normalizing mental health struggles, sharing antidotes to hustle culture, and encouraging individuals to live out their unique purpose. When she is not breaking the mold for traditional psychiatrists, you can find her spreading mom life truth bombs, talking business strategy, embracing her infinite Pinterest failures, or living out her minimalist, organized life fantasies in her perfectly imperfect home in Austin, Texas.
- Learn more about Stefani here
ABOUT LINDSAY STENOVEC
Lindsay Stenovec is the owner of Nutrition Instincts, Inc – a group practice in San Diego, CA specializing in eating and feeding disorders. She enjoys offering supervision to dietitians in individual and group settings and has spent 13+ years working with people experiencing eating disorders, the intersection of disordered eating, and pregnancy/postpartum and child feeding challenges. Lindsay is passionate about supporting dietitians so that they feel grounded in their collaborative work with clients, have the capacity to hold space for healing, and can maintain a career in eating and feeding disorder care that is sustainable for them.
- Find out more about Lindsay here