3 Ways to Invest in Yourself and Your Private Practice
In this episode:
Jennifer shares her top 3 lessons she learned along the way on in investing in her business and helping her business grow. She shares her journey through her business growth and how each person has their own money story.
Investing in your business can come in a variety of forms and Jennifer shares some examples of ways you can invest in your private practice and some of her own past investments in her own business.
- Do not wait too long to do the things you need to do to move you forward.
- Invest in something that will get you the best return on your investment.
- Pick something that is led by someone you like.
This episode is sponsored by a FREE training “5 Secrets To Make Money and Make An Impact In Your Private Practice”. Come hang out with me “5 Secrets To Make Money and Make An Impact In Your Private Practice”. Come hang out with me LIVE on Thursday, September 19th at 1:00pm eastern and 5:00pm eastern. In this training you will learn:
- How to build a foundation for your business that is NOT the perfect name or logo (find out what it is and stop drawing your logo right now!)
- How you can thrive in private practice while working with clients in a weight inclusive way.
- The secret sauce of what to say in your marketing so clients say “YES!” to your services.
- How you may be networking all wrong and how to network in a different way that will triple your referrals.
- What to do when you hit a bump in the road and feel like nothing is working.
Sign up here: www.pursuingprivatepractice.com/learn. There will be a replay too but sign up to get it!
“I am worth it!” is something you need to think about when it comes to investing in your practice. #pursuingprivatepractice #podcast #RD2BeClick To Tweet
RESOURCES FROM JENNIFER
- Training Programs for Dietitians
- 10 Mistakes Professional Make in Private Practice
- Build a Weight Inclusive Practice
- 5 Reasons Why Your Clients Binge Eat
- Connect on Facebook
- Connect on Instagram
Jennifer McGurk, RDN, CDN, CDE, CEDRD is a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist whose mission is to help dietitians Be the Dietitian you were Meant to Be. She is an expert in the field of eating disorders and also supervises other Registered Dietitians as an iaedp approved supervisor. She is the owner of Eat With Knowledge in Nyack, NY and leads a team of dietitians who support the philosophy, “Feel fabulous about food!”
Download her FREE resource on the top 10 mistakes professionals make in private practice.