3 Ways to Invest in Yourself and Your Private Practice
In this episode:
Jennifer shares her top 3 lessons she learned along the way on in investing in her business and helping her business grow. She shares her journey through her business growth and how each person has their own money story.
Investing in your business can come in a variety of forms and Jennifer shares some examples of ways you can invest in your private practice and some of her own past investments in her own business.
- Do not wait too long to do the things you need to do to move you forward.
- Invest in something that will get you the best return on your investment.
- Pick something that is led by someone you like.
The Dietitian Business Plan Roadmap is the guide that you need to start your private practice. Learn the 10 key steps you need to do in order to start your private practice with confidence. Download your FREE guide and get started today here!
“I am worth it!” is something you need to think about when it comes to investing in your practice. #pursuingprivatepractice #podcast #RD2BeClick To Tweet
RESOURCES FROM JENNIFER
- Download the FREE Dietitian Business Plan Roadmap
- Starting a private practice? Beginner Basics is for you!
- Growing your private practice? Dietitian Business School is for you!
- Connect on Facebook
- Connect on Instagram
Pursuing Private Practice offers so many different resources for non-diet dietitians who are starting and growing a business!
- The Dietitian Business Plan Roadmap is the guide that you need to start your private practice. Learn the 10 key steps you need to do in order to start your private practice with confidence. Download your FREE guide and get started today here!
- If you are actively growing a business, check out Marketing Bootcamp to learn how to set up a marketing plan.
- Check out our Self-Care Video Series to learn how to protect your boundaries as a business owner.