The Pursuing Private Practice Podcast with Jennifer McGurk
In this episode:
We’re kicking off 2021 with a special podcast series to catch up with former podcast guests and hear about how they handled the crazy ride that was the year 2020.
This episode focuses on four dietitians who walked through different types of mental, emotional, and physical struggles in 2020. Our hope with this episode is to normalize how much we’ve all struggled this year and reassure you that if you had an incredibly hard year, you aren’t alone.
Looking to grow your business?
When they first start out, most dietitians have no idea how to actually market themselves and their business. They just throw things out to the world, without any official strategy in place.
This marketing bootcamp will give you 3 fundamental marketing strategies to get at least 3 new clients to your business: https://pursuingprivatepractice.com/challenge
RESOURCES FROM JENNIFER
- Starting a private practice? Beginner Basics is for you!
- Growing you private practice? Dietitian Business School is for you!
- Connect on Facebook
- Connect on Instagram
- Listen to Paige’s previous interview on the Pursuing Private Practice Podcast
- Learn more about Paige and her business
- Listen to Melainie’s previous interview on the Pursuing Private Practice Podcast
- Learn more about Melainie and her business
- Listen to Heather’s previous interview on the Pursuing Private Practice Podcast
- Learn more about Heather and her business
- Listen to Lindsay’s previous interview on the Pursuing Private Practice Podcast
- Learn more about Lindsay and her business