The Pursuing Private Practice Podcast with Jennifer McGurk
In this episode:
We’re kicking off 2021 with a special podcast series to catch up with former podcast guests and hear about how they handled the crazy ride that was the year 2020.
There’s no right or wrong way to process the year that was 2020. This episode focuses on the biggest lessons that four dietitians learned throughout the year, and how these lessons are informing their businesses in 2021.
Congrats on starting a private practice! I bet you’re so excited, but if you’re feeling overwhelmed with all of the advice coming at you from all over the place–I get it!
You can sign up for a free business plan roadmap that takes you through the key steps to start a business so you can focus on what really matters and leave the rest behind (like setting up an expensive LLC!): https://www.pursuingprivatepractice.com/join
RESOURCES FROM JENNIFER
- Starting a private practice? Beginner Basics is for you!
- Growing you private practice? Dietitian Business School is for you!
- Connect on Facebook
- Connect on Instagram
- Listen to Erica’s previous interview on the Pursuing Private Practice Podcast
- Learn more about Erica and her business
- Listen to Jennifer’s interview with Tamara Melton on Diversity in Dietetics
- Learn more about Rachel Rodgers’ group, We Should All Be Millionaires
- Listen to Clara’s previous interview on the Pursuing Private Practice Podcast
- Learn more about Clara and her business
- Listen to Julia’s previous interview on the Pursuing Private Practice Podcast
- Learn more about Julia and her business
- Listen to Hannah’s previous interview on the Pursuing Private Practice Podcast
- Learn more about Hannah and her business