Jennifer provides supervision and career counseling to dietitians and nutrition students. She is an eating disorders expert and works one-on-one with professionals to increase their knowledge in the eating disorders field, as well as develop business-savvy skills to help grow their professional career (and especially in private practice). Jennifer is an official iaedp-approved supervisor for dietitians interested in getting their CEDRD credential. More information about certification can be found on the official iaedp website.
Individual sessions are tailored to your specific needs depending on your goals. We typically “meet” over the phone (or over Skype) about once/month for supervision. Sessions may include:
- Education on various nutrition-related topics
- Education about eating disorders and nutrition recommendations
- Case studies
- “What would you do?” type of situations
- Working with families
- Advice on consulting projects
- Developing a business plan
- Starting a private practice
- Growing a business
- Marketing and advertising
- How to set your prices and make a profit
- Gaining new referral sources
- Retaining clients
- Promoting your business and setting long-term goals
- Careers in nutrition and the dietetic internship process
If you are looking for therapy supervision, contact Jennifer and she will get you in touch with recommended supervisors.
If you buy a 3 or 6 session supervision package you have the option to call in to the Pursuing Private Practice Monthly Supervision/Business Coaching conference call, beginning October 2017. The call will always be held the first Monday of every month 12pm-1pm eastern time. (The call will be recorded for participants who cannot make it at this time). During this call, participants can present cases and troubleshoot problems in private practice. The call is led by Jennifer with support from others. Contact Jennifer for details.